FCT builds character through the sport of soccer.
- Our mission is to provide players with the highest standards of individual and team development.
- Every training session has a logical progression, with exercises and skills moving from the simple to the complex.
- Tactical training (functional, individual, group, team) progresses from unrestricted to restricted, before moving onto activities with goals.
- Technical training moves from fundamental to game-related to game condition.
- Small-sided games and scrimmages keep the training fun and social.
- We teach the physical: ball control, change of direction, shielding, passing, crossing, shooting.
- We empasize the mental: good decision-making, confidence, competitive sprit and teamwork.
- Our Certified Strength and Conditioning Coach works with every player to improve overall fitness, agility and endurance.
1. Annual Membership Fees
PREMIER TEAMS Cost: TBD per year, per player. Fee includes: league registration (team & player) fees, State Cup registration fees & expenses, Fall training and games, Winter Indoor training, Spring training and games (see below commitment), referee fees, field and gym rentals, coach and trainer fees and certain field equipment (like tower lights).
ELITE PREMIER TEAMS / NPL (National Premier League), Cost: TBD per year, per player. Fee includes: league registration (team & player) fees, State Cup registration fees & expenses., Fall training and games, Winter Indoor training, Spring training and games (see below commitment), referee fees, field and gym rentals, coach and trainer fees and certain field equipment (like tower lights).
Fees can be paid in full or in installments. A few partial scholarships may be available. Families with partial scholarships are expected to contribute some money to the club each season and to volunteer at Transylmania annual tournament. Partial scholarships are determined on a season by season basis. In some seasons, scholarshsip may not be available.
- Fall Training: 2 weekly practices (starting after Labor Day and ending by Thanksgiving) , 9-10 League games (on weekends)
- Winter Training (mandatory) – 1 weekly practice indoors
- Winter Training (optional) – weekend indoor scrimmages or indoor league
- Spring Training: 2 weekly practices (starting the last week in March through mid-June), 9-10 League games (on weekends, WYSL on Sundays, NYCSL-Premier on Saturdays)
- Increased numbers of scholarships for talented players whose economic circumstances prevent them from affording FCT
- Develop FCT Turf Fields
- Tournament fees to enable teams to travel long distance to compete
- Additional specialized equipment purchases